- April 6, 2013: WiserTogether’s Wiser Health Platform May Contribute to Meeting Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) Requirements
Our health plan clients may have questions regarding how their spending on WiserTogether products may be treated as a medical care expense for purposes of meeting their medical loss ratio (MLR) requirements established by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA). We believe the Wiser Health platform may be counted as a quality improving activity for purposes of plans’ calculations of their MLR. Please contact us at email@example.com for a white paper on this topic.
- April 5, 2013: WiserTogether selected by Mercer for their Total Health Management Value Service Provider (THM VSP) program.
WiserTogether was selected by Mercer to participate in their Total Health Management Value Service Provider (THM VSP) program. Working with the wellness vendor community, Mercer has assembled a panel of THM Value Service Providers who have all agreed to a common set of criteria to simplify the contracting process while also providing enhanced value to Mercer clients.
- February 20, 2013: Physicians Perform Poorly In Understanding Patient Values Before Recommending Care
WiserTogether’s study released today found that doctors don’t do enough to consider their patients’ needs before prescribing treatment.
Two Washington area firms working to engage patients in their health care decisions and treatment have secured financial backing from investors looking to find companies that will play a leading role in the future of medicine.
- December 21, 2012: WiserTogether Receives 2012 Industry Innovator Award
The Institute for HealthCare Consumerism selected WiserTogether for the 2012 Industry Innovator Award recognizing the company’s work in developing innovative solutions.
- November 26, 2012: WiserTogether wins eHealthcare Leadership Award for third consecutive year
On November 14, WiserTogether was presented with an eHealthcare Leadership Award at the 16th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
Shub Debgupta, CEO of WiserTogether, Inc., spoke at the session “DC, Silicon Valley, Boston: Interconnecting the Ecosystems to Accelerate Your Growth” at Digital Capital Week 2012 in Washington, DC.
- October 17, 2012: WiserTogether Exhibits Wiser Health platform at California Association of Health Plans 26th Annual Conference
WiserTogether, Inc. showcased its innovative approach to help Insurance Plans combat rising health care costs through shared decision making.
- September 7, 2012: WiserTogether Keynotes at IHC Forum West
Praveen Mooganur, Chief Operating Officer of WiserTogether, Inc., presented a keynote address at the Institute of Healthcare Consumerism’s Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- August 31, 2012: WiserTogether Partners With the City of Casper
Employees of the City of Casper, Wyoming, now have four new online tools to help eliminate the confusion and complexity of making health decisions.
- July 20, 2012: Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire Implements WiserTogether’s Shared Decision Support Platform
WiserTogether, Inc., a pioneer in web- and mobile-based treatment selection and shared decision support solutions announced today the launch of Wiser Health for Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire.
- June 20, 2012: WiserTogether unveils its health plan and carrier treatment decision support service at the AHIP’s Institute 2012 Conference
- June 11, 2012: 2012 Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Selects WiserTogether, inc. as a Best Place to Work
- May 3, 2012: WiserTogether presents at the Mid-West Business Group on Health’s 32nd Annual Conference being held in Chicago
WiserTogether, Inc. announced today that Dr. James Herndon has been appointed WiserTogether’s Chief Medical Officer.
- March 6, 2012: WiserTogether presents at the National Business Group on Health’s Annual Business Health Agenda Conference
Shub Debgupta, CEO of WiserTogether, Inc. presents at the National Business Group on Health’s Annual Business Health Agenda Conference, held in Washington, DC.
WiserTogether presents at the Conference Board annual meetings in New York City and San Diego.
- February 14, 2012: WiserTogether wins the eHealthcare Leadership award
WiserTogether wins the eHealthcare Leadership award – one of the industry’s leading recognitions.
- January 1, 2012: WiserTogether releases its updated six-pack
The Wiser Health platform now offers treatment decision support for more than 400 health issues and 4,000 treatments covering 70% of a payer’s annual health costs.